When it comes to wedding photography, Rajesharya is photographing your love story. Family photos do not always get mentioned. But, wedding albums without family photos can make people feel like something is missing.
Of course, wedding albums are your wedding documents and should show everything important even if the photographs aren’t covered in detail. However, having some pictures of the bride and groom with their families will add more joy to your wedding photoshoot.
To add more fun to wedding photoshoots, you can do the following:
- Include wedding photo ideas for family shoots in your wedding planning list. Knowing what you want will help your wedding photographer arrange things better and not disappoint your guests when they arrive. Even if you feel like it’s an extra task, a wedding photoshoot takes at least a few hours for all the necessary images, so everyone should be present on time and ready to cooperate with the photographer.
- Ask your wedding photographer for suggestions or plan them yourself. You can discuss which poses look good and get input from other people, such as the wedding planner, parents of both sides, and anyone else who is part of these photos. It’s good to have wedding photo ideas for family shoots in mind before you meet the wedding photographer.
- Include wedding photo ideas for family with your wedding planning list. Choose poses with everyone looking at the camera, and no one is covering anyone else. Make sure everyone is smiling naturally without forcing any facial expressions or positions. You can also ask the best wedding photographer to capture candid images with relatives who might not be comfortable posing but are having fun during wedding photoshoots.
- Pose mothers, fathers, and siblings of both sides together in different locations. This way, you will get enough images that even if some people are missing from a few photos, it won’t look awkward when seen later on by others who weren’t there.
- Have wedding photo ideas for a family that everyone can relate to and enjoy looking at later on. You don’t have to be extra creative but show the love and affection of your family members so it can become a wedding moment for years to come.
- Make wedding albums more enjoyable by including wedding photo ideas for a family in your wedding planning list even if you think you won’t need them during wedding photoshoots as they may not have all of them anyway. Remember that wedding photography is a luxury; after all, it is a memory you will cherish afterward, too!
How about trying these wonderful ideas for your wedding photoshoot?
1) Get Married: Of course, you should start with this fantastic visual. It brings everyone together and allows capturing some lovely images while you are still in wedding attire.
2) The Groom’s Side: Let your wedding photographer capture images of just the guys. This can be done right before you come for the wedding photoshoot or perhaps at the wedding itself.
3) Sister Bonding: Have you got special sisters? How about taking them out for some “Sister bonding” time during your wedding photoshoot? It will surely give some lovely photos to share with everyone!
4) Sister Fight: You may now think this sounds like a terrible idea but not so fast. Get two people who resemble your siblings to pose as if they are fighting over something silly. This idea is great because it allows them to look real and natural, which will give a good laugh!
5) Mother and Daughter: You can get your wedding photographer to capture special mom-daughter moments during the wedding shoot. These images will forever remind you of the joy on their faces when you get married.
6) Baby Moments: This idea will give you photos that will bring tears to your mother’s eyes! Ask her to hold the babies and treat them like they are her grandchildren. It is a wonderful way to make family memories last forever.
7) Brother and Sister: Capture this adorable moment by having your brother stand behind your sister like he is playing with her hair. If you have an uber-cool sibling, then perhaps this pose would be better.
8) The “Sweet” Moment: This idea is very simple. Just have your wedding photographer capture all the brothers in one frame and the sisters in another to show how they are different.
9) The Naughty Ones: This idea requires a little bit of planning, but it will be worth it. Get together with your wedding photographer to plan out this pose in advance where you are trying to hit something or someone with a treat, much like when you were kids!
10) Smiles For Miles: You can experiment with wedding photography by asking everyone, including your wedding party members, to smile without closing their eyes, much like when they are taking passport photos. This idea will give you wedding photos that will be cherished for years.
You can pick any of these wedding photo ideas and ask your wedding photographer to execute them and incorporate your family into the wedding album design. This will give you wedding photos that are both unique and allow you to relive your wedding memories!
Wedding albums are not just for wedding photography. They are the perfect wedding gift as well! You can now give your wedding album to someone special who was there on this special day with you. It is a great way to show them how important they were in making your wedding all the more beautiful!
So, if you are planning an upcoming wedding ceremony or have recently gotten married, make sure to check out our wedding album design service! We even offer free samples of wedding albums so that you know exactly what to expect from us before placing an order. We will design the wedding album of your dreams using wedding photos that you love.