Candid wedding photography is becoming popular day by day, and generally most of the people and even college going students use to like candid photography more than the normal photography.
Many people use to carry their camera to capture the clicks for their memories. And now day’s candid clicks are preferred more than the normal pic so here we are going to share some of the tips to take better candid photography.
- Camera Everywhere: it is good to take your camera everywhere. There are most of the movements that we miss to capture, and if you do photography as a hobby or profession then your family aspect you to have a camera with you all the time to capture the pic, and yes sometimes the family is in good mood and there are some of the random clicks in which no one poses and they are fully relaxed that the photos are truly natural.
- Long Zoom: If you are away from your subject then there is a less chance that your subject will know that you are photographing them and there is more chance of capturing relaxed and natural photography. Using a telephoto lens or long zoom helps you to shoot outside from their personal space.
- No Flash: Try to avoid flash during candid photography because a single blink of flash can alert the person that you are doing photography of them. If possible always try to do candid photography without using flash. In lower light situation increase your ISO Settings of the camera, or use a fasten lens. You can also open your camera aperture or if your camera has a natural light mode the turn it on to click the shoots.
- Lots Shoot: If you have ever clicked multiple images of a person you have noticed that some clicks are so surprising that you have never captured it before, just because you missed some clicks on it. So switch your camera to continue shooting mood which will increase your chance of clicking the perfect and natural shots for you.
- Positioning: Candid photography is about to capture the natural images of the people around you. While shooting in weeding, if you plan a strategy before the event then it makes you ahead of some problems. You can see the lights and can also search some of the places from where you will capture the shoots. Which side will the people face and what they will be doing at that time and what you will be doing and from where?
These are some of the tips which can help you to take better candid click at wedding.